VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cost Effective Sony Ericsson K530

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Cost Effective Sony Ericsson K530 Empty
PostSubject: Cost Effective Sony Ericsson K530   Cost Effective Sony Ericsson K530 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:30 pm

The Sony Ericsson K530 is a 3G phone with built in support of the GPS Enabler HGE-100. It has a 2 megapixel camera with 2.5x digital zoom and video recording capabilities, a 2 inch screen, and 16 mb of internal memory. ?. The less weight of Sony Ericsson K530 92 g. The display size of the Sony Ericsson K530 240 x 320 pixels, 2 inches and the display type of the Sony Ericsson K530 TFT, 256K colors
The Sony Ericsson K530 is a 3G phone with built in support of the GPS Enabler HGE-100. It has a 2 megapixel camera with 2.5x digital zoom and video recording capabilities, a 2 inch screen, and 16 mb of internal memory. The K530 is a slim 3G phone that gives full and fast access to the Web, plus performance imaging with a 2 megapixel camera and a variety of news, weather and entertainment features. Sony Ericsson K530 the first phone to be compatible with the new GPS Enabler HGE-100, also announced today, which plugs into the phone to turn it into your own personal satellite navigation system.

The Sony Ericsson K530 has most affordable 3G phone from Sony Ericsson yet, the K530 will keep you in-touch and on-track wherever you are. Its slim, pocket-sized form factor means you can take it with you anywhere and enjoy the full 3G experience. This means that you can visit your favorite Web sites and enjoy news and entertainment, upload pictures to your blog site and have the latest news pushed to your phone via RSS Feeds.

The Sony Ericsson K530 has contain 2 megapixel camera on the K530 boasts a x2.5 digital zoom and video recording capabilities. With support for picture blogging, you can snap and share magic moments instantly. Upload your pictures to your blog site at 3G speeds to keep your friends and family posted. There抯 16MB onboard storage, enough for you to build-up your own photo album of personal favorites.

The standard of the Sony Ericsson K530?up to 395 hours and talk time up to 9 hours.?The call records of the Sony Ericsson K530 up to 1000 entries. The call records of the Sony Ericsson K53030 received, dialed and missed calls.The less weight of Sony Ericsson K530 92 g. The display size of the Sony Ericsson K530 240 x 320 pixels, 2 inches and the display type of the Sony Ericsson K530 TFT, 256K colors. Please purchase online http://www.phoneandbeyond.com/

Article Tags:
Sony Ericsson K530, Sony Ericsson, Ericsson K530, Megapixel Camera
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Cost Effective Sony Ericsson K530
Page 1 of 1