VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K608i Have Awe Of 3G.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K608i Have Awe Of 3G. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K608i Have Awe Of 3G.   Sony Ericsson K608i Have Awe Of 3G. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Sony Ericsson K608i a truly great 3G phone launched just by Sony. Sony Ericsson K608i may be a class apart in this large number of 3G phones which are thronging the market industry.
It is far lesser and stylish than cumbersome 3G phones and just weighs 105g. It carries a chic aluminium case and additionally boasts of 3G video calling which is a new age marvel. You can expect to love the 1. 3 brilliant pixel camera in Sony Ericsson K608i by means of 4x digital zoom. Click pictures and share the memories later. Be bowled over by way of the 1. 8 inch screen involving resolution 176 x 220 pixels that can support up to 262K colours.
It offers you exceptional internet accessibility with attributes like WAP browser, GPRS, UMTS. You could download videos, games, and ringtones and likewise send them to pals, family etc through MMS. Download Java games and play them after you like with the Coffee technology supported by this phone. Sony Ericsson K608i also supports the initial feature of Video DJ ™ application which will let you make your own videos by adding sounds, music etc into the existing ones.
You can use Sony Ericsson K608i seeing that your MP3 player and contains an FM radio also. But you cannot even so dispose off that old I-pod mp3 player as this phone does not need any memory card. The inner memory is sufficient at 33 MB although not large to store as much 40-50 songs. You could make your own song gallery also. All in all it's a good 3G phone, the main of the 3G variety to become introduced by Sony. It has a especially reliable battery stand-up of 180 hours in comparison to the other 3G’ verts. Sony Ericsson K608i smartphone deals in various rental plans can be found on the 3 network in although you'll be able to transfer to other networks any time you desire.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K608i Have Awe Of 3G.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGP-BPS9-S :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: