VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do I want to Buy A Rip Once i Buy An Hp Designjet Z6100 Printing device.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Do I want to Buy A Rip Once i Buy An Hp Designjet Z6100 Printing device. Empty
PostSubject: Do I want to Buy A Rip Once i Buy An Hp Designjet Z6100 Printing device.   Do I want to Buy A Rip Once i Buy An Hp Designjet Z6100 Printing device. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm

A raster image processor (RIP) can be a component used in a printing system which provides a raster image better known as a bitmap the most widespread of which is TIFF (. tif), BMP (. bmp), PICT (. pct), GIF (. gif), JPEG (. jpg). You can get others as well generally Photoshop's native PSD file format that supports bitmaps, words and vector layers.
The bitmap is then transport to a printing device regarding output. The input will be a page description in the high-level page description language for instance PostScript, Portable Document File format, XPS or another bitmap connected with higher or lower resolution as opposed to the output device. In the particular latter case, the RIP applies both smoothing or interpolation algorithms with the input bitmap to produce the output bitmap.

Raster image processing stands out as the process and the methods of turning vector digital information perhaps a PostScript file into a high-resolution raster image.
Every image that exists from a digital electronic format is made from picture elements. At several point, all such electronic digital image data, whether conveyed as vector format statistics or bitmap format info, must be rendered towards pixels for display at a monitor or for printing over a printer. All images, so, have pixels as their particular base. Rendering, or translation the digital data directly into physical output, is a very important part of realising these types of images. The term raster image processing (RIP) looks at the process of converting digital image data into physical visual images together with graphics. The software RIP interpretes the particular page description languages as well as digital image data not to mention translates the representation suitable continuous tone bitmap. It then applies rate of recurrence and amplitude modulation just controlled by sophisticated mathematical algorithms producing the information that's needed is for the output device to operate properly.

When we would like to print an advertising poster the best quality results are achieved integrating both vector and bitmap images. A combination of
Photographs - a number of colours, fixed/finite size on a digital camera. These files can be bitmaps, probably. tif and. jpg files and large size to own required resolution. Photos cannot be easily represented as the vector graphic.
Company logo and some simple illustrations that is small-sized files that should print smoothly at virtually any resolution. The files utilize simple, non-photorealistic colours, and we could edit them a tad to serve our demands. These files should come to be bitmaps - probably. EPS files for easily use in other programs.
We may even use some fonts, that happens to be basically vector files.
That logos, illustration files and the text files are small vector files and they're going to scale infinitely to permit us to print a billboard size as well as the edges will remain blade sharp.
Once we experience these files collected, we start to use a program that can figure with both bitmaps as well as vector graphics. Photoshop, the best popular page layout product, is adept at controlling both bitmap and vector layouts. Regardless of the system, the vector and bitmap elements get incorporated into one work, possibly a good Photoshop PSD file or maybe Portable Document Format.

Every PostScript printer includes RIP in its firmware.
Large design offices and print carrier's networks often use an independent RIP that could cost many a lot of money. In some cases those RIP solutions perform more functions alone or side by side with dedicated software including queuing printing jobs, batch processing, imposition, entangling, colour separations, and halftone assessment. The RIP software occasionally includes additional pre-flight functions which include checking for missing fonts or graphics ahead of processing.
Hewlett-Packard抯 newest Designjet is definitely the most productive large file format printer in its course delivering vivid, high-impact printing
The HP Designjet Z6100 Photo Printer Q6651A was designed to deliver sophisticated GIS and architectural components, such as multi-layer, aerial and satellite maps, renders, visualizations on production speeds, even during photographic image quality together with accurate and repeatable colors.
The HP Designjet Z6100ps Printer Q6653A is designed for print service providers and technical customers trying to reduce their turnarounds as well as produce high-impact prints along with vivid colour and CAD in addition to GIS applications with crispy lines.
In comparison with all the HP Designjet 5500 any Z6100 series provides
Diminish overall large format branding costs:
- Up to 33% financial savings on photographic/GIS prints in comparison to the 5000/5500 using UV inks
: Same ink costs, and less, on photographic/GIS prints using UV ink in the HP Designjet Z6100 Range, compared to using dye based ink over the HP Designjet 5000/5500 Sequence
Improved productivity:
- Instances the performance from 12 sq. meters/hr, to help you 24 sq meters/hr
- Close to 5X faster processing confusing files
- Improved unattended branding - even overnight - close to 75 m long proceeds and eight 775 ml cartridges
: Save time with set web server and HEWLETT PACKARD Print Utility with superior remote printer monitoring
Advanced print quality:
- 2400 A 1200 dpi from 1200 Times 600 dpi for better print quality
- HORSEPOWER embedded spectrometer & H . P . Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS)
: Wider color gamut by means of 200+ year fade level of resistance indoors
- True neutral choice of grays and blacks together with HP 3 black inks
Alot more environmentally responsible:
- 40% less energy usage although printer is not used
The HP Z6100 Computer printer series provides savings up to 40% on ink expenses! From posters to pics, maps to fine style, the HP Designjet offers significant savings, exceptional print speeds and additionally outstanding image quality and durability up to maximum width of 55 inches.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Do I want to Buy A Rip Once i Buy An Hp Designjet Z6100 Printing device.
Page 1 of 1