VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lenovo Variety Recall Faq.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Lenovo Variety Recall Faq. Empty
PostSubject: Lenovo Variety Recall Faq.   Lenovo Variety Recall Faq. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:42 pm

<! -- google_ad_section_start -->Lenovo Variety Recall Faq
<! --
google_ad_client = "pub-6254916237007897";
/* ArticleDetail-FloatLeft-ImgTxt-300-250 */
google_ad_slot = "2059517962";
google_ad_width = 336;
google_ad_height = 280;
google_hints="Computers, Lenovo Variety Recall Faq, Lenovo, variety, recall, l";
//-->

Q1. Which ThinkPad notebook PC models are influenced by the recall? Customers who bought some sort of ThinkPad or optional or maybe replacement battery between January 2005 and September 2006 regularly have a Sony laptop battery at the mercy of the recall. Q2. Best ways i can find out if my battery has recalled? Go to www. lenovo. com/batteryprogram to determine should your Thinkpad t60 battery is troubled by the recall. If you wish to call a Service Focus, a worldwide phone list is usually available at www. lenovo. com/batteryprogram. Q3. Should my battery is remembered, how much will your replacement cost? Lenovo is replacing the recalled batteries 100 % free. If you return your current recalled laptop battery, your replacement battery have a one-year warranty. Q4. Do Really easy to implement return my defective power supply? Yes. Lenovo will mail a prepaid shipping jar to facilitate the come back. To ensure customer protection, it is very important that every one recalled battery packs end up being returned. Q5. If our battery is recalled, how long will Really easy to implement wait for it? Early using this method when demand is heaviest, it could take 3 or 4 weeks to receive a whole new battery. Q6. If my battery happens to be recalled, may I continue employing my system while I'm waiting my replacement battery? If your primary battery has been remembered, to continue using ones ThinkPad notebook PC safely and securely: Turn off the system Remove the IBM laptop battery Power your digestive system with an AC adapter. Directions for removing the battery are on hand at www. lenovo. com/batteryprogram. Q7. Is it safe try using a third-party battery in the system? The safety involving so-called "gray market" batteries is unknown, and we've had incidents involving these particular batteries. We encourage customers to employ only Thinkpad T61 power supply from either Lenovo, and / or authorized resellers, in each of our products. Q8. Is it safe try using a ThinkPad on a jet? We will leave however, the problem of airline safety on the airlines. If your battery is troubled by our recall, whether you could be on an airplane and not, Lenovo recommends you get rid of the 40Y7003 battery and potential your ThinkPad notebook through an AC adapter. Q9. Are these an identical batteries recalled by Dell and even Apple? No. Battery delivers, which are commonly often known as "Lenovo batteries, " consist of battery cells, and while we do use examples of the same cells as this competitors, the technology behind the theory and manufacture of the bigger battery pack is unique to the systems. <! -- google_ad_section_end -->

Pertaining Articles -
<! -- google_ad_section_start -->Lenovo, variety, recall, laptop, PC, pocket book, <! -- google_ad_section_end -->

<! --
google_ad_client = "pub-6254916237007897";
google_hints = "Computers, Lenovo Variety Recall Faq, Lenovo, variety, recall, l";
/* 728x90, established 3/10/09 */
google_ad_slot = "0228603529";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = that;
//-->

Email this Article to your Friend!
Receive Articles of this nature one direct to an individual's email box! Subscribe 100 % free today!
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Lenovo Variety Recall Faq.
Page 1 of 1