VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus Eee Computer Seashell 1005pe-pu27-bk.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Eee Computer Seashell 1005pe-pu27-bk. Empty
PostSubject: Asus Eee Computer Seashell 1005pe-pu27-bk.   Asus Eee Computer Seashell 1005pe-pu27-bk. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:48 pm

After doing a tiny research, I decided to order a Netbook. This is after taking into account the highly PU17, which as I mentioned earlier has a recovery disc, but not necessarily the nice soft pad outside. The reason this distinct model does not come with a recovery disk, because there's a built-touch recovery, which restores the initial state of the PC files around the hard disk. In my own understanding, people better start getting used to this, since it appears that, if all production happens. I have decided to fit Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit as a substitute for sticking to the Basic Edition (bloatware see ya later!?, That is a extremely, very well-only 1GB with RAM. I have a 2 GB upgrade comes a week (just be sure you get a RAM CL = 5). We now have not installed the 64-bit, since you just can not use greater than 2 GB of reminiscence, and also because Used to do not want that the leading questions. In the conclusion, it makes very modest difference. So far, it would appear that Win7 Ultimate runs more enhanced and smoother than the Starter version, mainly to get rid of all the crapware in which pre-installed.

A few things note: I installed a brand new operating system using the bootable flash drive resulting from lack of CD / DVD-ROM drive (you know, that no basic pen drive bootable). Also, after i was installing new computer, was 4 partition the particular HDD. Two partitions were installed within the storage space allocated to invest in programs / data memory space, etc., but there is 10 GB and also 17 MB of drive partitions, which is this understanding containing the restoration files. Safe, just leave them alone within the partitions.

Overall, I am happy and satisfied with this netbook This breadmaker.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Asus Eee Computer Seashell 1005pe-pu27-bk.
Page 1 of 1