VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2.   Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 pm

A lot of us falsely assume that modest laptops aren't powerful laptops, or that small laptops wasn’t able to possibly be as feature-rich like their larger competitors, but anyone who feels these false assumptions haven't much met the Acer Want One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire People are an 8. 9 in LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Norebook that weighs a mere 2. 78 lbs and amazing transportability.
Regardless of whether you will be checking your e-mail, managing your web accounts or having a conversation with the friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop has an operating system that is straightforward and intuitive, clearly organizing everything you need in order to effectively surf the online world, get your work done or simply enjoy the fun.
Battery Life - This are probably the greatest elements of typically the Acer Aspire One. Significantly as battery life is troubled, you will be surprised after you see how long this battery can buy. I've taken my laptop from home expecting to lose power in the hour or so. After playing definitely the video game for four hours straight, I closed it down and found i always still had a surprising hour and fifteen a few minutes worth of battery life to use.
Look and Feel - My Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop attracts crowds beyond my imagination. Nearly everybody assume I am having fun with a DVD player until I start doing offers or my laptop takes place throwing off chat does sound. If you are buying small, portable and visually attractive norebook, then the produces brought to life by Acer are an alternative way to go. The Acer Aspire People are my favorite laptop probably, and it continues to make sure you blow my mind when I remove it and watch everyone pick up excited at it.
The main factor specifications are enough to grant a clear indication involving how awesome this minor, portable laptop really will be.
Processor - Intel Atom Pick N270
Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
OS - Or windows 7 Home
Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite XMAS TREES Backlight LCD Display
Computer - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Body fat - 2. 78 fat
Measurement - 9. 8"L back button 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H
Shipping - 3 - HARDWARE 2. 0, VGA Connection, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connection
Included Accessories - 4GB HARDWARE flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion variety, user guide, Power adaptor, Cord and USB mouse
Pre-Installed Applications - Acer Recovery Managing, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Person who reads, McAfee Internet Security Fit, Microsoft Office Trial 2007
If you desire a small and portable laptop that is certainly visually stunning and extremely packs a punch concerning functionality, then the Acer Desire One Mini laptop is your best option. This laptop will provide the capability and functionality that you desire, regardless of whether you desire a laptop offering work functionality or maybe a nice gaming rig. Whatever the you need, this a fabulous laptop for you if portability is critical.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGP-BPS9-S :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: