VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Evaluation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Evaluation. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Evaluation.   Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Evaluation. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Many people falsely expect that small laptops are usually not powerful laptops, or that small laptops was not able to possibly be as feature-rich seeing that their larger competitors, but anyone who thinks these false assumptions have never met the Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire You're an 8. 9 centimeter LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Pc that weighs a just 2. 78 lbs and will be offering amazing transportability.

Regardless of whether you may be checking your e-mail, managing your web accounts or having a conversation with each of your friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop provides an operating system that is straightforward and intuitive, clearly organizing everything which are required in order to effectively surf online, get your work done or simply enjoy yourself.

Battery Life - This is among the most greatest elements of the Acer Aspire One. With regards to battery life is nervous, you will be surprised while you see how long this battery can go with. I've taken my laptop out your front door expecting to lose power in the hour or so. After playing the most popular video game for 5 hours straight, I closed it down and found that i still had a a revelation hour and fifteen seconds worth of battery life to take full advantage of.

Look and Feel - My Acer Aspire You Mini Laptop attracts crowd beyond my imagination. Plenty of people assume I am messing around with a DVD player until I start winning contests or my laptop commences throwing off chat does sound. If you are looking for a small, portable and visually attractive pc, then the produces having to do with Acer are the best way to go. The Acer Aspire You're my favorite laptop hands down, and it continues to help blow my mind when I remove it and watch everyone obtain excited at it.

The crucial element specifications are enough to give a clear indication regarding how awesome this little, portable laptop really is actually.

Processor - Intel Atom Chip N270

Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM

OS - Or windows 7 Home

Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite CONTRIBUTED Backlight LCD Display

Disc drive - 160GB 5400RPM SATA

Unwanted weight - 2. 78 lbs

Measurement - 9. 8"L a 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H

Cities - 3 - UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS 2. 0, VGA Connection, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connection

Included Accessories - 4GB UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion electric, user guide, Power adaptor, Cord and USB mouse

Pre-Installed Software programs - Acer Recovery Control, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Readership, McAfee Internet Security Suit, Microsoft Office Trial 2007

If you are researching for a small and portable laptop that is definitely visually stunning and truly packs a punch in terms of functionality, then the Acer Aspire One Mini laptop is ideal. This laptop will give you the capability and functionality that you require, regardless of whether you are researching for a laptop offering work functionality or perhaps nice gaming rig. Whichever you need, this is the perfect laptop for you if portability is extremely important.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Evaluation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGP-BPS9-S :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: