VGP-BPS9-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS9-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone Make Money In Harmonybest Team ( Non Greed, Non Selfish, Harmonybest Team System )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Everyone Make Money In Harmonybest Team ( Non Greed, Non Selfish, Harmonybest Team System ) Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Make Money In Harmonybest Team ( Non Greed, Non Selfish, Harmonybest Team System )   Everyone Make Money In Harmonybest Team ( Non Greed, Non Selfish, Harmonybest Team System ) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 pm

揂ll MLM Networkers MUST READ? br />
Costly members of bHIP,
1. Okay introduce myself. I am Victor Lim Chee Seong, Owner & Leader of harmonybest Workforce. Many of You have known me, but a handful of you still no but still. My sincere wish is the particular one Day we can gather together in one BIG Meeting or inside my HOME.

2. I am also the co-founder of asialeadersblog, two (2) corporate mates and I created this site with the Intention to Capture the MLM Trade Worldwide through Internet On-line.

3. You must leverage the Online Internet if you'd like to SUCCEED BIG as poisonous up 1. 5 to 2 million Internet Surfers Worldwide Are usually Our Prospects, Our Downlines.

3. Please Do NOT Dash off to In. Kindly visit and Investigation my Blog CAREFULLY as this need a chance to bear fruits. You is required to be Skillful and Patience.

5. As soon as possible I shall be powerful in recruiting Top HOME BUSINESS Western Leaders; already few joined harmonybest Squad since my blog ready a couple of weeks ago.

6. All of you are actually my downlines affiliates of harmonybest Team. You would have Great Benefits as i decided to fill up the whole set of Gaps in the Binary Trees so that each individual members of harmonybest Team will Guaranteed of earning a steady monthly CASH FLOW.

7. How do I reach your goals in Guaranteed all members of having steady monthly income?

8. Please pursue to read the article listed below.

9. The Main Reason MUST GAIN CONFIDENCE.

10. Now I write to almost everyone is that I WANT Everybody to Hang On, Job Hard, Work Smart and grow Patience.

11. Please read my Blog articles as a way to gain Confidence in these Health Products of bHIP as them are in World Demand from customers and in World Trend so we can easily be successful in Selling & Recruiting.

12. The bHIP Compensation Plan is among the most highest pay out in the MLM Industry. This is the Golden Opportunity.

13. We've been somewhere connected in Karma (Karmic Electricity in Buddhist point of view) that you are currently my downlines and individuals who got the chance saw my blog. Please REALLY DON'T neglects our connection.

16. Appreciate this connection, nothing happens by mistake. Soon or later it may bear fruits and ANYONE & ME & MY WHOLE DOWNLINE can be friends and family in ONE BIG RELATIVES.

15. My 2nd reason HELPING YOUR DOWNLINES.

18. I already Started chock-full the gap of a couple of my downlines, I see these a couple of them tried very hard and unfortunately only got points in one leg.

17. So I put your Newly Direct sponsors to your prospects on both sides of their accounts. Immediately they can earn more money and they got motivated you need to recruiting new members REPEATEDLY.
Why I put 2 sides on your behalf?

18. My philosophy is easy. If hardworking downline aren't able to earn sufficient income, it is actually Impossible for me as harmonybest Team Leader for you to earn BIG. Helping Downlines towards Survive, I Survive. It's Simple Logic.

19. Until now, I put all the Direct Sponsors on your far Left leg and even on my far Correct leg. I do this because I need all my members only so i can do one leg to earn income and this is exactly why I can help every my Direct Sponsors.

20. Relating to motivated my Direct Sponsors through in such a manner but many still just CAN NOT Catch Up even to try and do ONE leg. So Now I thought he would fill up all the Gaps during the Binary Trees in case you are NOT my Direct Sponsors.

21. As long as i see you work challenging and try hard, I and my a variety of leaders would definitely allow you to prepare earn money. So Please Keep touching me, follow me closely at FaceBook, my blog page, or even email my family.

22. Now I share you this important particulars below: -

23. By helping your downlines to build money by putting 2 sides kept in mind however a small income they are able to cover the monthly servicing at USD 36 per thirty days, they would continue as a member for many years.

24. Then after a period of 2 years, Squad Volume SURE increases. Consequently, the whole harmonybest Workforce, each and every member can earn an even bigger Income each month.

24. We must know that in a MLM business Team Size increases as time driving by. After 5 numerous years, all of us can have even a BIGGER continuous income. Therefore, if you want to protect your future you will need to help your downlines to build money.

26. Congratulation to almost everyone, bHIP members. We might possibly be the World Pioneer. And we could possibly make More Money because all gaps have been filled by TEAM WORK.

27. Please follow This Simple Logic.

28. Assistance others indeed is being able to help Yourself. The Great Bodhisattvas methods life. I hope you will find it Clearly. (No personally Greed, No Selfish, Just Plain help some people to survive and generate an income and No Expectation for your Results). Each and every one of us will Bear Special Fruits later when most members just follow That Simple Logic.

29. Nice thing about it is that, Thailand together with Indonesia are opening eventually by MID 2011.

33. My Thailand and Philippines Top Leaders who joined harmonybest Team several months ago no yet start the ball rolling owing to logistic issues. Once such 2 countries officially opened, those who joined above these leaders might Great Benefits.

31. Few of my Team Leaders Decided in which to stay China, WHY China? Please read my articles in doing my blog.

32. harmonybest Affiliates PLEASE Get Ready, Before another country, You Must Build Your foundation through Home Ground.

33. The most successful News is that all the Leaders of harmonybest Team who planned to enhance bHIP in China also thought to fill up the interruptions, put thousands and several thousand China Members below anyone.

34. I PRAY MY VOW BECOMING REALITY Soon
I PRAY BUDDHAS & Bodhisattvas have compassion for folks, Help me to gratify my VOW Fast!? br />
I PRAY to every one MIGHTY GOD, come forward to Bless each & every sufferers on Earth inclusive with all the different living beings.

35. My best 3rd Reason MUST HOLD.

36. Every members Must Maintain One bottle phone for own health in order to protect our own wealth from now on.

37. When each and every member maintains one bottle phone at USD 36. Then all members can survive for the reason that after some time the Team Volume would rises as time passing by simply.

38. Otherwise, it is hard to survive in different MLM Company if network members don抰 maintain and Non-active.

39. If all members maintain helping oneself in the whole Power team and strong upline aiding weaker downlines by putting 2 sides making sure that this hardworking downlines tend to make money and recruiting alot more new members to fill up the gap help others to boot.

40. Then after a amount of 3 years every one of us would definitely have a reliable monthly income because all the gaps have been filled up.

41. If you neglect and don抰 take my advice seriously then WE MAY FAIL BADLY TOGETHER.

38. It is pointless for me as harmonybest Team Leader to recruit a huge quantity of of members, then subsequent to 5 years 90% connected with my members are NON-Active.

43. Now I make the earliest initiative to help and almost everyone must at least maintain one bottle per thirty days.

44. For You and Me to succeed and to solve each of our financial burden. Please Maintain one bottle per thirty days.
Team work is Toughness.
Together We Can Do it.
Together, We can solve our financial doom and gloom.
Together We Can Make this World A Better Place For all times.

45. I am 100% CONFIDENT my technique for this SYSTEM can 100% Profitable because our MLM Company bHIP ONLY trying for USD 36 per four week period as maintenance. If the maintenance is well over USD 100 per month i would say my strategy and my system CANNOT WORK.

46. Therefore, most of members of harmonybest Workforce, my sincere advice could be to maintain one bottle plus helping downlines to THRIVE.

P/S: Check all ones downlines, who are work hard and no yet earn enough to stay the Comfort zone. I implore you to Help these hardworking downlines earliest, then take care of the Rest one after the other slowly filling up the whole set of gaps in your binary timber.

Summary
1. Make your downlines Confidence at my blog www. asialeadersblog. com and by send this email to every one your downlines.

2. Must HELP Hardworking downlines by putting 2 sides so they can earn money.

3. All members Must KEEP UP one bottle per month in an effort to protect our own long term.

To fulfill YOUR VISION, You must JOIN harmonybest Squad.

SUCCESS TOGETHER FOR COUNTLESS LONG YEARS
Click opportunity and sign on today, be one of the world pioneer NOW.
Please Subscribe and give away to friends if you liked this article.
And Please Subscribe the YouTube Channel http: //www. myspace. com/user/AsiaLeadersBlog? feature=mhum.
Regards,
Victor Lim Chee Seong
? Co- owner of AsiaLeadersBlog. com
? Owner and Leader of harmonybest Squad
? Founder and Owner connected with Harmony Emporium
We, harmonybest Squad specially combined our in the real world marketing skills with MLSP along with Mike Dillard online strategies.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps9-s.forumotion.com

Everyone Make Money In Harmonybest Team ( Non Greed, Non Selfish, Harmonybest Team System )
Page 1 of 1